Friday, December 10, 2004

Done with lab and out to dinner

I've worked every day since I posted my "no time ..." post last Thursday, and have racked up at least 65 hours of work in that period (I normally don't keep track, but figured I would since I posted on it). The days have been hectic, too: I only took an actual non-working lunch break on one day (today).

I taught my last lab section of the semester today (the students were taking their final lab exam); the only major course meeting I have left is my lecture final exam next week (which I still have to write ...).

To celebrate the end of lab, my SO and I are going to head out for some Indian food, and then spend a relaxing night together; I'm going to ignore my huge pile of grading until at least tomorrow, if not Sunday.

No comments: