Sunday, January 25, 2004

Heading back to town ...

Today my little vacation is ending; I’m flying away from northern California and into the joys of moving and classes starting anew. The coming few days will be pretty hectic as we’ll be officially closing on our “old” home, moving out to California, and I’ll be beginning prep-work for the semester that starts in a little over a week. Fun fun.

Since I’ve been living in California for the last year and a half, moving shouldn’t be too bad, as about half of our stuff is in California already. Unfortunately, that means that half of our stuff is still NOT in California, so we’ve still got a lot to move. My SO has been frantically wrapping up work, coordinating all the little details relating to the house sale, and doing more packing while I’ve been up here relaxing. And, believe it or not, this trip was largely my SO’s idea! My SO is so wonderful ...

No comments: