Thursday, April 15, 2004

Not the best of weeks ...

I found out earlier this week that the adjunct we have teaching the Friday Zoology labs has to head out of town for a funeral, so instead of having a day to grade and catch up I now get to spend all Friday in lab.

Then, this morning, I get into the office and find that my computer isn't booting. The hard drive is making funny noises, and I haven't been able to get past the bios screen. Considering that all my lectures, e-mail, and other teaching materials are stored on there, this is, to put it mildly, not good. Thankfully I made a partial backup on Monday, but I now get to frantically try to recreate my lecture for this afternoon, since I worked on that on Tuesday.

Well, the CD's done copying here, so back to working on lecture ...

No comments: