Friday, July 30, 2004

On the road again

I'm leaving today to help my mom drive across the country to New York. I won't be back until the 10th of August, and won't have any certain net access before then, so I probably won't be able to post much, if at all (no laptop, no cell phone ... whatever will I do?)

We'll be heading to the Salt Lake City area first (where my mom grew up), then up to Mt. Rushmore, and finally over to Niagara Falls before we arrive in the Albany area. We'll finish the coast-to-coast trip by driving to Boston, where I'll catch a plane back to Southern California.

My mom's buying a condo in New York, and I was planning on spending a few days there helping her fix it up after we finished the drive, but unfortunately the close of escrow has been pushed back more than two weeks, so we probably won't have access to it while I'm there.

Oh yes, considering that I still haven't finished posting my hourly pictures from my Canada trip, don't expect any hourly pictures from this one.

No comments: