Friday, March 03, 2006

Brief news

Well, it turns out that this post was even more timely than I thought. The last three days have been crazy, and Friday promises to continue the trend. I apologize for the lack of posting.

Here's a summary of some recent big news:

1) My SO's job is now officially permanent. Yippee!

2) In a meeting with the president of the college this week, a proposal was brought up that could potentially reassaign a large portion of my time to doing (and supporting) field biology research. This is an amazing opportunity, partially because it would pay me to work on things I've already been doing in my spare time. Nothing is certain, but if it's even going to be a possibility I have to submit a full proposal by the end of the day, even though I only found out about this two days ago.
Categories:

No comments: