Monday, October 02, 2006

Two years of recipe blogging!

I didn't realize until today that it was two years ago (to the day) that I started my end-of-the-week recipe blogging feature. This is by far my longest-running feature, and these are the posts I refer back to the most, as my SO and I regularly print them so we can cook them.

I've now posted a total of 86 recipes. While neither of us is a vegetarian, we typically eat a meat-light diet, and thus 54 of our recipes are vegetarian, and 20 of our recipes are vegan (or can be made vegan with simple substitutions). For a listing of all the recipes I've posted, see my recipe archive (organized by type of recipe for easy browsing).

Last year I celebrated my one-year anniversary of cooking posts with cooking week; unfortunately I don't have the time to do anything quite that official this year, but I'll try to post up a few new recipes as the week progresses (favorites that I haven't gotten around to posting) as well as a few other cooking-related posts.

So, many thanks to everyone who's been reading and commenting on the recipe posts, and keep an eye out for more recipes and cooking posts here on Rhosgobel.
Categories:

No comments: