Saturday, December 18, 2004

Some rearranging

I was finally able to sit down and work on a few changes to the site that I've been wanting to make for a while now. The biggest change is that I've added a "recurring features" area on the sidebar with links to archive pages for some of the topics I post on regularly. I've been frustrated by how hard it would be for a reader to see all the posts related to some topics (e.g. finding all the Manduca posts), so hopefully this will help folks sort through the posts to find what they want.

I also made a number of more minor changes, including moving the Flickr random pictures higher up in the sidebar, removing my old search feature, and adding in two links to programs I'm now using (Firefox and Filezilla, two good open-source programs).

No comments: