Friday, April 22, 2005

Light blogging

Regular readers have probably already noticed the relatively light blogging of the last few weeks; the primary cause has been my involvement in too many (interesting but time consuming) committees and projects on campus.

Unfortunately, almost every project I'm working on has something major due in the next few days, so blogging will probably stop until some time next week. I have to be in interviews all day today and tomorrow, for a total of 12+ hours over the two days. I have to make a full list of all the equipment needed in my labs in the new building we're designing; the building won't be built for at least 5 years, but they still need the list by today (and only formally asked for it last week). The drop date for classes is next week, and I have a huge stack of papers my students need to get back so they can decide if they need to drop. And, topping it all off, my NSF grant application is due next week.

So, that's it for now. Have fun all.

No comments: