They were in Live Earth yesterday. Of course, they were playing from the British Antarctic Survey's Rothera Research Station, so there weren't too many people in the audience (17), but who wouldn't love a band made up of members like this:
- Matt Balmer – electronics engineer with the physics and meteorology team.
- Tris Thorne – communications engineer
- Ali (Alison) Massey – marine biologist
- Rob Webster – meteorologist
- Roger Stilwell – Field General Assistant (polar guide)
Update: They've got their songs posted on YouTube, so here's one to whet your appetite: