Friday, March 12, 2004

Shoe polish

Today I polished my shoes. Yes, this is worthy of a blog post. Why? Because this is the first time I've ever polished shoes.

I've typically just bought new work shoes when my old pair wore out, but my current pair of brown shoes turned out to be incredibly comfy and long-lasting. The only problem was they looked terrible (as the picture below shows).

shoe pre polish

So, tonight I broke out some ancient shoe polish and polished them. The picture below is the same shoe after polishing and adding a new $1.50 pair of laces; I can hardly believe the change.

shoe post polish

Why haven't I polished shoes before?

And now we return to our regularly scheduled programming; I promise that this will not turn into a fashion blog (as if there were any doubt).

No comments: