Friday, October 07, 2005

So, what have you cooked?

Today is the last official day of cooking week (though I suspect celebrations will spill into the weekend). So, in the same vein as Orac's Lurker Day, I'd like to open up a thread and ask for some reader participation.

My cooking posts generally don't get many comments, and thus I'm curious what people think of them. So, if you've been reading and/or cooking (or not cooking) the recipes, I'd love to hear from you!

For those who like having specific questions to answer, here are a few:
  • Which (if any) of the recipes I've posted have you cooked?

  • If you've made some of the recipes, how'd they turn out? Do you have any favorites?

  • If you haven't made any, which (if any) have piqued your interest?
And, as always, any general comments about cooking (or other topics) are welcome!

No comments: