Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Welcome visitor 100,000

I was still more than a thousand visits away from the milestone as of Monday morning (normally about a week's worth of traffic), but then my Ubuntu vs. Windows post got picked up by tuxmachines, Debian News, and digg. In the past hour I've gotten more than 1,100 hits. Yikes. (note to self: if I ever want to generate traffic, write more posts that Linux zealots will like)

It's been a fun two and a half years, and a lot of that fun has come from interacting with those of you who've been around here for a while. So, this seems as good a time as any to thank all of my regular readers and commenters for, well, hanging around. I appreciate it.

When I started this blog I wasn't sure I'd get any visitors. I remember being thrilled at getting 30 visits in a day. Now I have 100,000 total. Hard to believe.
Categories:

No comments: