Thursday, April 29, 2004

What are 80x15 buttons called?

I was just browsing through my referral logs before going to bed and saw a search for
This made me think of the exact same question: do those nifty little 80x15 buttons have a name? If so, what is it? If not, why don't they have a name yet?

Since they're buttons primarily used on blogs I could see calling them bluttons, but that sounds far too cute and makes them seem like they overeat.

No comments: