Sunday, February 08, 2004

80's music quiz

My SO found a great quiz on 80's music lyrics. I'm proud to say that I got a 54.5 (not the lowest score possible!) even though I'm a certified lyrics-mumbler, I never watched MTV in the 80's, and I didn't listen to much 80's music until the 90's. Here's my award:



As I'm sure everyone is dying to know more about my SO (or maybe not, but that won't stop me), I'll tell ya that my SO got a whopping 117 on the quiz and received this award:



As a side note, the quiz is a great example of the testing power of fill-in-the-blank style questions. If this were multiple choice I'd have done MUCH better.

1 comment:

Radagast said...

Importing comments:

Semantic Compositions
HA! I undercut you BIG-time! 43.5, and 5 of those points were for telling them where I found the quiz!

I can't believe I forgot the Greatest American Hero. I actually used to watch that show.

SC is very scared at the thought of what it must take to get a 117.
February 9, 2004, 11:28:15 AM PST