Saturday, February 14, 2004

Flowers and icicles

blooming snapdragonsPharyngula recently posted a beautiful picture of his icicle-covered front door, going on to discuss raking snow off his roof. To help cheer him and everyone else living in snow-covered lands right now, I snapped a picture of some snapdragons blooming in my backyard. Yep, this is what I get to look at every time I open my blinds :) Of course I also have to go mow the lawn tomorrow ...

On a separate note, Semantic Compositions has some good ideas if you're looking for last-minute Valentines Day inspiration.

1 comment:

Radagast said...

Importing comments:

PZ Myers
PZ Myers
Visit me on...
pharyngula.org

You mean you don't get a field of blinding whiteness as far as the eye can see when you open your blinds? Weird ol' Californians.
February 15, 2004, 12:38:01 PM PST