Monday, June 06, 2005

Debian Administration

Debian Administration is a user-run site that posts "tips and resources" for people who use Debian. I first found the site a few months ago, and have been reading it regularly ever since. Their main page lists posts chronologically, though posts are also sorted into a number of topics.

I'm also happy to report that Debian Administration picked up my recent post on upgrading my kernel, and, with a little modification from me, has posted it on their main page. Thanks Steve! [though if they let novices like me post there ...]

On a related topic, I've also created a Debian/Linux archive page, and have added a link to it over in the "recurring feature" area of the side bar. If you're an expert at using Linux, head over there to amuse yourself by reading about my failures.

No comments: